Gallery Online Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all retail transactions on the Gallery Online website and are set out below.
Nothing stated or implied in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any customer.
All other terms and conditions expressed or implied by statue or otherwise are excluded.
Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
- We undertake to supply authentic Limited Edition prints and Original paintings and sculpture as described on these web pages.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you the buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You the buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form. Gallery Online are unable to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- Upon placing an order we will advise you of the availability of the items ordered and the cost. You may cancel your order without any penalty should these costs be unacceptable.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- The price you the buyer pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. However whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods but not yet received the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Due to fluctuating market values especially on Limited Edition and Original items all prices are subject to change.
- All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling (£). For purchases delivered to the UK Import VAT is charged at the rate applicable and is included in the price displayed. For the benefit of customers purchasing in the Rest of the World estimated prices are shown in US Dollars ($) and Euros (€). Please note the rate of exchange may vary at the time of the transaction.
- Prices do not include postage and packing which will be charged as an additional cost on all orders. The cost to the destination country of your order will be shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
- VAT is not charged to or payable on orders taken from and delivered outside the UK.
- For purchases outside the UK, customs and import duties are not included. The customer is responsible for payment of any such surcharges upon deliveries outside the United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right by giving notice to you the buyer at any time before delivery to increase the price of your purchase due to any increase in the cost to us which is due to any factor beyond our control. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods to you the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods but not yet received the goods you will receive a full refund.
- General Sales Tax (GST) will be applied at the rate applicable to all orders delivered to Jersey.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Orders for goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods but not yet received the goods.
- We employ Worldpay a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Scotland to process all debit credit and charge card payments for customers. Founded in 1993 Worldpay is acknowledged as the global and trusted leader in secure multicurrency Internet payment handling.
- We accept payment by cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in £ sterling. We will despatch goods upon cheque clearance. You may also pay by money or bank transfer.
- We accept the following credit/debit card payment Visa MasterCard Eurocard Switch Delta Visa Electron Laser Solo and JCB. If you prefer you may also supply us with your credit card information by telephone or fax.
- Upon payment we will send you a receipted invoice by post or e-mail.
- Title to the goods will pass to you the buyer on cleared payment in full of the price of the goods.
- Payment can be made by any method specified. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless we are negligent we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by
- You the purchaser warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods by credit/debit card are correct and you are using your own credit/debit card and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit to cover the cost of the goods.
- The goods will be delivered to you the buyer at the address provided by you on the order form. Delivery of orders is generally ex-stock. This means we should be able to despatch your order from our secure stores within 7 working days. If an item is not ex-stock we will advise you if the delay in shipping will exceed 7 days. The delivery of commissioned items will be the subject of a separate agreement. If you have not received the item(s)within 2 days of the expected delivery date please advise us so that we can attempt to trace the shipment. All shipping/delivery charges are shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase. Non UK overseas customers please refer to paragraph 2f. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery however caused. We do make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, but we are reliant on our carriers to deliver on time.
- Everything sold by Gallery Online has been carefully checked for both quality and authenticity. Sometimes however items are damaged during delivery or unacceptable in some other way and we will make every effort to rectify that situation.
- When you receive your goods please check them immediately. Any damage must be notified to Gallery Online within 2 days of receipt of your order. In the unlikely event of your goods being damaged, Gallery Online will then arrange for collection and a replacement will be located. If a replacement is not available you have the option of choosing an alternative or a full refund.
- Where a limited edition print has sold out between despatch and return a refund may have to be given. Goods that are unacceptable for any reason may be returned for a refund but you must contact us within 7 days of receipt if you wish to return the item.
- Goods returned which are not defective or faulty will not be subject to a re-stocking charge. However, you must pay for all shipping costs. Where the order was framed to a moulding of your choice you will not receive any credit for your framing costs.
- Commissioned pieces which have been specifically ordered or made for you will not be accepted for refund. If such items are damaged in transit any insurance claim proceeds received by Gallery Online will be forwarded to you or a replacement will be commissioned.
- Your warranty
- The details you supply will be stored on computer and used by Gallery Online to provide details of future sales events exhibitions newsletters and other information relating to the sale of our art products. If you do not wish to receive this marketing information please advise us in writing and we will remove your details from our database.
- Your security and privacy are our priority. It is not our policy to disclose your e-mail address or details to anyone.
- Why you can feel safe shopping online with Gallery Online
- We have employed the services of Worldpay a subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Scotland and a market leader payment service provider. This offers you the customer with a trusted and secure site to purchase on-line.
- We only accept your purchasing information such as credit card details through our secure server which ensures that any data sent to us is encrypted by our browser before being sent to us.
- Any page providing secure mode to protect your information will display the locked pad lock symbol.
- All information gathered including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information collected about you will be used firstly to enable us to process your order or enquiry and second to provide you with the best possible customer service. The information we hold will be kept secure and will be held in accordance with the law. You can check the information we hold about you by writing to the following address:- The Managing Director Gallery Online Ltd Top Floor 10 Hill Street St Helier Jersey JE2 4UA
- If you find any inaccuracies or omissions we will delete or correct such errors promptly. The personal information which we hold will be stored in accordance with our internal security policy and the laws of the Island of Jersey.
- Intellectual Property
- The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material is owned by Gallery Online or its licensors.
- You may download or copy the content and other down-loadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of this website other than for personal use is expressly prohibited.
- Website Accuracy
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible upon becoming aware or being notified of these.
- Whilst we attempt to be as accurate as possible with the specifications of the artwork offered for sale we are not responsible for any inaccuracies. Where artwork has been misdescribed in error your consumer rights are fully reserved and you will be refunded in full where payment has already been received.
- Queries and Complaints
- Whilst Gallery Online endeavour to handle all enquiries and fulfil all orders speedily effectively and accurately it is not possible to guarantee there will never be a problem. Should you have any complaints about our service we would request that these be put in writing and sent to: - Customer Service Gallery Online Ltd Top Floor 10 Hill Street St Helier JE2 4UA e-mail : email@example.com Any complaints received will be acknowledged within five working days and you will be informed of a member of staff designated to deal with your complaint together with the steps we intend to take to resolve matters. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of the Island of Jersey. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your personal computer (PC) and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website. The website is operated by Gallery Online Ltd. Our registered office is at: - Gallery Online Ltd Top Floor 10 Hill Street St Helier Jersey JE2 4UA Registered Company Number 113924 GST Number 0038359 We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.